Monday, January 19, 2009

Best of 2008 Compilation

Here's my best of 2008 tape. Enjoy....
  1. Q-Tip - Life Is Better ft. Norah Jones
  2. Statik Selektah - Get Out The Way (Feat. Bun B & Cory Mo)
  3. The Game - Angel ft. Common
  4. Common - Punch Drunk Love ft. Kanye West
  5. Evidence - Beats Like This ft. Montage One, Mitchy Slick, Big Twin, Diz Gibran, Styliztik Jones, Krondon, Rakaa Iriscience & Crooked I
  6. Termanology - Music Industry ft. Royce, Crooked I, Cons & Akrobatik
  7. Westurn Union - Nex Time
  8. San Quinn - Billionaire ft. Lil' Quinn
  9. Skillz - I'm Gone Make It
  10. The Fixxers - So Good
  11. Wale - Artistic Integrity
  12. Black Milk - Losing Out ft. Royce Da 5'9
  13. Ludacris - I Do It For Hip Hop ft. Nas and Jay-Z
  14. Kidz In The Hall - Let Your Hair Down ft. Skyzoo
  15. Buckshot & 9th Wonder - Here We Go
  16. Statik Selektah - Talkin’ Bout You (Ladies) ft. Skyzoo, Joell Ortiz & Talib Kweli
  17. Reks - How Can It Be
  18. Young Jeezy - My President ft. Nas
  19. T.I. - On Top of the World ft. Ludacris
  20. Nas - N.I.G.G.E.R (the slave and the master)
  21. O.C. & A.G. - Time Trav
  22. Pete Rock - We Roll ft. Jim Jones & Max B
  23. Ras Kass - B.I.B.L.E.
  24. Paris - Don't Stop the Movement
  25. The Roots - The Show ft. Common
  26. Keak Da Sneak & San Quinn - Welcome to Scokland
  27. Zo! & Tigallo - Steppin' Out (trackademics remix)
Get it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment